Lichbane Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lichbane the WoW guild is located on the server Sentinels-US. We are a casual, friendly, close-knit 20 man raid that has been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bank Organization~!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AriesMouse
Admin
AriesMouse

Bank Organization~! Empty
PostSubject: Bank Organization~!   Bank Organization~! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 7:36 pm

This will be a thread to see updates on how the bank will be organized, or if the placement of things will be changed, and so on.

Starting off, I'm placing the FISH related mates in the Tea tab, as the professions tab is running out of room.

Second, the armor items within the Tea tab are going to be cleared out in roughly a month or so (Auctions or Disenchanted) If you would like any of these items for transmog, or to use on an alt, just send me a letter requesting the item(s). Same thing, if you would like a deck of cards to make a trinket (like if you have the ones we are missing), just let me know which and I will get them for you. If I am unavailable, or taking too long (unable to log on for some reason), go to Laicy or Silversol for help. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ariesmouse410.deviantart.com/
Sariban
Admin
Sariban

PostSubject: Re: Bank Organization~!   Bank Organization~! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:10 pm

I could also help with removing needed items when you are unavailable.
Back to top Go down
AriesMouse
Admin
AriesMouse

PostSubject: Re: Bank Organization~!   Bank Organization~! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 3:43 pm

All of the parts and pieces of the Trading Post Auction House quest are being moved into the extra storage guild.
Back to top Go down
http://ariesmouse410.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bank Organization~!   Bank Organization~! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bank Organization~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lichbane Guild :: Guild Banking :: Banking Information/EPGP-
Jump to: