Lichbane Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lichbane the WoW guild is located on the server Sentinels-US. We are a casual, friendly, close-knit 20 man raid that has been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EPGP Tradin for Materials

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laicy

Laicy

EPGP Tradin for Materials Empty
PostSubject: EPGP Tradin for Materials   EPGP Tradin for Materials EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:29 pm

So, this is merely a "How does this sound?" but I was thinking it might be nice to reward people for the many contributions to the guild bank and encourage others that might not be sure what the guild bank needs every week (as it changes frequently)

All materials will go to the guild as a whole and help to continue supporting us every raid week =D

Enchanting Materials -

Temporal Crystals = -1 GP per Crystal.
Luminous Shard =    -5 GP per Shard
Draenic Dust =        +20 EP per stack of 200
Greater Enchants = -5 GP per enchant (based on need)

Flask Materials -

All herbs =   +20 EP per stack of 200
Catalyst = +20 EP per stack of 10
Any Flask = -1 GP per flask

Food Materials -

Any lesser food (For crafting the greater foods) = +10 EP per stack of 20
Any Greater Food = -5 GP per stack of 20 (Based on need of food type -Mastery food/multistrike food, etc)
Any raw food = +20 EP per stack of 200

Jewelcrafting Materials -

Any Lesser Gem = +5 EP per gem
Any Greater Gem = -5 GP per gem (Based on need)
Sorcerous Elements = -5 GP per stack of 50 (based on need)

OTHERS -

Ore - +20 EP per stack of 200
50 Stat Buff stones = +20 EP per 10 stones (Based on Need)

Gold Contributions - MERELY AN IDEA (Will be based on GM/Officers needs and thoughts)

500 gold = +500 EP

Essentially, subtract a zero from the total gold and that'll be the EP you're awarded. (10,000 gold = 1000 EP) Subject to limitations.

This is 100% a work in progress, but with updates from Cynphel and the officers, I believe this will be a great way to encourage team work and keep us running for many raiding tiers to come Smile

Let me know what you guys think!!

Last edited by Laicy on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laicy

Laicy

PostSubject: Re: EPGP Tradin for Materials   EPGP Tradin for Materials EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:46 pm

As Silver pointed out, this is very complicated - it's worth noting that this would be at the discretion of the officers/guild manager based on our needs each week! So it would be like this every day; we'd put out a request for specific materials and only then would you be eligible for the rewards assigned to those materials

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
kumquat
kumquat

PostSubject: Re: EPGP Tradin for Materials   EPGP Tradin for Materials EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:49 pm

I think I'm down with that. As long as there's plenty of advance warning so people can make extra time to farm stuff up if they need/want. Just speaking personally, the stuff I donated last week had been accumulating in my bank for, like, the entire expansion, so I'd need to rededicate time to obtaining more mats in order to contribute anything new that's worthwhile.

The devil's gonna be in the numbers, like y'all said earlier. How much is, say, a single gem "worth" compared to a person being there for a progression kill? How much of a personal sacrifice is it for me to farm up stuff in my garrison for a week or two compared to raiding, and how does that compare to the reward I get for doing one vs. the other?

I just don't want this to be more trouble to set up and maintain for you guys than it's worth.
Back to top Go down
Laicy

Laicy

PostSubject: Re: EPGP Tradin for Materials   EPGP Tradin for Materials EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:52 pm

Yeah, RF - each week we would announce what materials we'd need as a guild and those would be the only materials we'd be accepting as worth any points; people are of course welcome to donate whenever or whatever they'd like, but only what we post as eligible will be point worthy.

As far as points and such go, it will never be more worthwhile to just farm materials than to raid, as there will be a cap on the total you can submit. This is something I'd need to handle on my own as I'll need to adjust some numbers up and down. My primary concern for the time being is rewarding our raid team for using the little time we have as efficiently as possible; and it seems to be paying off Smile

Thanks for the input, buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
kumquat
kumquat

PostSubject: Re: EPGP Tradin for Materials   EPGP Tradin for Materials EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:04 pm

Oh, a cap is neat!
Back to top Go down
AriesMouse
Admin
AriesMouse

PostSubject: Re: EPGP Tradin for Materials   EPGP Tradin for Materials EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 11:40 pm

EPGP Tradin for Materials Wowscr12

EPGP Tradin for Materials Wowscr13
Back to top Go down
http://ariesmouse410.deviantart.com/
Clo

Clo

PostSubject: Re: EPGP Tradin for Materials   EPGP Tradin for Materials EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 2:43 am

You know what you need?? Some kind of spread sheet to keep track of it all!!
Back to top Go down
Laicy

Laicy

PostSubject: Re: EPGP Tradin for Materials   EPGP Tradin for Materials EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 2:44 am

Clo! That is a great idea!!!!
Back to top Go down
Laicy

Laicy

PostSubject: Re: EPGP Tradin for Materials   EPGP Tradin for Materials EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 2:46 am

WOULD SOMETHING LIKE THIS WORK!?

EPGP Tradin for Materials AkjAo8F
Back to top Go down
Clo

Clo

PostSubject: Re: EPGP Tradin for Materials   EPGP Tradin for Materials EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 2:47 am

I suppose it'll do ....
Back to top Go down
AriesMouse
Admin
AriesMouse

PostSubject: Re: EPGP Tradin for Materials   EPGP Tradin for Materials EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 2:48 am

I filled in some numbers. \o/
Back to top Go down
Sariban
Admin
Sariban

PostSubject: Re: EPGP Tradin for Materials   EPGP Tradin for Materials EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:22 am

Holy god. That spread sheet is beautiful. Will you guys send it to me every week? It's such an easy way to see who I need to yell at. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AriesMouse
Admin
AriesMouse

PostSubject: Re: EPGP Tradin for Materials   EPGP Tradin for Materials EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:05 am

We can share it to you with google.docs. It makes it super easy, the three of us were all in there watching each other work. Really, I was just breaking things, but still! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AriesMouse
Admin
AriesMouse

PostSubject: Re: EPGP Tradin for Materials   EPGP Tradin for Materials EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:06 am

I just realized we forgot to put gems on there......
Back to top Go down
Laicy

Laicy

PostSubject: Re: EPGP Tradin for Materials   EPGP Tradin for Materials EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 12:19 pm

Tarah! You we in charge of making sure I didn't forget anything!!!!

And that was the plan, Sariban!
Back to top Go down
AriesMouse
Admin
AriesMouse

PostSubject: Re: EPGP Tradin for Materials   EPGP Tradin for Materials EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:44 pm

I am the worst.
Back to top Go down
AriesMouse
Admin
AriesMouse

PostSubject: Re: EPGP Tradin for Materials   EPGP Tradin for Materials EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:48 pm

We have an overflow of Gorgrond Flytraps! Please hold onto any you have until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPGP Tradin for Materials   EPGP Tradin for Materials Empty

Back to top Go down

EPGP Tradin for Materials
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lichbane Guild :: Guild Banking :: Banking Information/EPGP-
Jump to: